Graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Pharmacy, in 1997 and The Pharmacist Training Program of Lisbon University in nutritional medications in 2005
I’m actively working in the community as a Registered Pharmacist for over 15 years and currently managing my own pharmacy in Istanbul, Turkey
In my years in pharmacy, I have yearned for new ways of helping my patients to be healthier and happier. I care for many patients on multiple medications, and my goal is to help reduce medication dependency by employing simple lifestyle changes.
my interests especially on the Four Keys to Health: Alkaline life, Exercise, Supplementation and sports/general nutrition.
By the year 2015 I start my Sports Pharmacy career as a consultant for active people – mostly sports people – and education for colleagues.
I am a long distance runner for over 7 years .It is a lifestyle for me to participate in many half and full marathons all over the world.
I run my first marathon (42.2 km) in NY 2011, after in Lyon 2013, in Paris 2015 and last is Barcelona Marathon, 2016.
Would you like to feel better in your body?
Conquer your cravings, lose weight, target more power and performance and be content with who you see in the mirror?
A sports pharmacist is your answer…
I am particularly focused on people who want to achieve the following goals:
- Gain more control of your eating
- Determine the best (and worst) foods for your body
- Gain more energy and learn how to use supplements is necessary
- Maintain a special nutrition plus supplement programme to increase general or/and athletic performance
- Identify your genetic profile
- Improve your body image and learn to be KINDER to yourself
Staying in good shape by exercising, eating right and taking a well balanced supplement regimen also helps to prevent the possibility of acquiring conditions that result in the need for pharmaceutical interventions.
Initial consultations are free.
If you would like more information or want to set up a consultation to see if it’s a good fit for you, please email me or use the contact form.
I’d love to hear from you!
- DOPING : SPORTS, ORGANIZATIONS and SCIENCE – Leusanne University , 2017
- SPORTS NUTRITION for ENDURANCE ATHLETES – Ironman University , 2017
- Drug Free Sport Series